Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cherry Me!

"Cherry Me" Demi Apron

I stumbled upon this website, The Hip Hostess, just this morning and had to show it to you!

When I am cooking at work, I cover up with chef coats (occasionally) and aprons (mostly) to protect myself from--well--myself. Cooking, like life, is messy.

But, when I'm cooking at home, I might want something a little more cute!

This apron is darling and reminds me of my childhood when everyone put rick-rack on everything (Things from my childhood have moved from "hopelessly out of date" to "vintage." I'm going to have to ponder that one.)

I decided to order this particular pattern, but was very sad to discover they are sold out. Hope they will make more soon!

In the meantime, there are many other pretty patterns. For instance, I love this little swirly number:


This one is called "chocolate mint." I really love the rick rack!



Don't forget the tea towels (back to the cherries again!):





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all the sweet talk! We're so flattered to be featured on My Abundant Kitchen!

    ReplyDelete